Traditionally, Cardamom essential oil has been used in oral care, supporting the digestive system, and as an uplifting aphrodisiac. Cardamom has been used for over four thousand years for its medicinal healing purposes. Ancient Egyptians would use cardamom to freshen and clean the mouth, teeth, and gums. Also, Vikings would use cardamom in their cooking and wine making.
Cardamom essential oil is commonly added to cooking for a sweet spice and to assist with digestion. Another way Cardamom is used for digestive support is to massage the oil on the belly.
Cardamom essential oil is used by Aromatherapists as a tonic and a stimulant to boost the bodyÕs overall health and encourage the whole system, while energizing the secretion of hormones, gastric juices, circulation, and excretion. Add Cardamom to water (2 drops) to disinfect the mouth and eliminate bad breath.
Cardamom essential oil is commonly used to assist with healthy skin and hair. The oil is disinfectant and is commonly used in dealing with many different skin ailments relating to bacterial imbalance. It is also high in antioxidants and is used as a natural skin toner for premature aging.
Cardamom essential oil contains disinfectant properties and is used as a hair and scalp tonic. Also, the oil is used to assist with ridding of dandruff, while acting as a natural hair lightener when combined with water and honey.
In aromatherapy, cardamom essential oil is used to rid of nervous exhaustion, depression, and stress while boosting clarity, motivation, enthusiasm, confidence, courage, and purpose. Cardamom essential oil is also considered an emotional stimulant and is used for sexual weakness, erectile dysfunctions, lack of libido, frigidity, and impotence.
- CO2 Extracted Cardamom is a rich, yellow oil with a deep complex aroma that is sweet and pleasing. Cardamom CO2 is superior to steam distilled cardamom oil, which has a pale color and comparatively flat aroma. Cardamom CO2 oil is highly therapeutic, an aphrodisiac, and is of great use as a blending oil in perfumery and cosmetics.
- Botanical Name: Elettaria Cardamomum / Country of Origin: India
- Plant Part: Seeds / Method of Extraction: CO2 Select Extracted
- Color: Pale Yellow to Clear / Consistency: Thin
- 5ml in amber colored European dropper bottle